Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

tore my pec competing, need motivation

dapperm

I got a group together from my gym to do a little competition at my garage setup gym and on my 3rd attempt I felt something tear in my chest area. after going to the doc and getting xrays he didn't see any bones broken but thinks it is a torn pec. the whole area is bruised and i can't even move my arms. I won't be able to work out my upper body for a while and I'm depressed. need some motivation here on what to do

Stick to the forums and YouTube for fitness motivation. You will still be able to do some lower body workouts so think of some short-term goals that you can focus on while the upper body heals up.

When I burst my left pec it took a couple weeks before I could begin doing range of motion with zero weights. This led to standing in front of a wall pressing my body away from it. Once I could do 5lb dumbbells I was able to focus on every tiny aspect of movement and form which led to an overall improvement in my physique. I imagine you know I am going to mention developing a disciplined meditation practice to take the whole thing to a new level, so no surprises there. Every obstacle presents as an opportunity for growth that would not be possible any other way. Pm me for specifics on meditation and enjoy the struggle...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom