Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Top 5 olympia placings

I want rhoden to win. But idk. Phil is starting to get the gut look too.

A little dissapointed. Jay's waist was definitely off. I thought he looked great a week out. But yesterday, it looked 2" wider than the comp.

Those pictures he posted were probably edited like fucking crazy, just as I thought.

The lighting was kinda dark as well. He is still my favourite but his best days are hehind him

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

I agree with all of that. Except maybe Jays placing.. He had to stay out there a little to long. Dexter looked REALLY good.. Hes a def top 5 this year. I think top 5 is phill, rhoden, dexter, kai, wolf

You got the top 5 exactly right like I have it after watching prejudging. Phil blew everyone away on that stage in my opinion. No one else was even close to him. As for the rest, I would say..

Phil
Kai
Wolf
Rhodden
Dexter

I doubt the judges have it exactly that order, but I believe that will be the top five and Phil on top is a no brainer

You got the top 5 exactly right like I have it after watching prejudging. Phil blew everyone away on that stage in my opinion. No one else was even close to him. As for the rest, I would say..

Phil
Kai
Wolf
Rhodden
Dexter

I doubt the judges have it exactly that order, but I believe that will be the top five and Phil on top is a no brainer
I dont think wolf will get 3rd. He didnt improve that much from last year. Rhodden put on a lot of size I think. Rhodden will win in the next few years.

Top Bottom