Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Top 5 olympia placings

Lol at anyone who says a pro trains like an idiot. Obviously we here non pros on Internet forums know more than them :). If only we could teach them to train properly think how big they would be!

Just bustin your balls bro, but think about it

Lol at anyone who says a pro trains like an idiot. Obviously we here non pros on Internet forums know more than them :). If only we could teach them to train properly think how big they would be!

Lol he trains like a fucking moron. Its obvious. And I doubt he actually trains like that, he probably just does it to be "hardcore" and pump up kids watching it. And knowing more and having all the drugs in the world you want supplied to you is two different things ;)

When you have to wear a belt to train chest lol

When you have to wear a belt to train chest lol

A lot of power lifters and body builders where belts when training chest.... Most do it because when they where a belt they feel tighter and more secure and the older guys where it because they are old and don't want hernias my guess

A lot of power lifters and body builders where belts when training chest.... Most do it because when they where a belt they feel tighter and more secure and the older guys where it because they are old and don't want hernias my guess

I have a feeling he does it because he will slip a disk trying to flat incline 405 lololol

What the hell is a flat incline..

Only busting your balls Evan

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

I say that becasue he raises his hips on incline to try to make it a flat bench =p I was kidding

Good point... Pros of today probably don't train that much harder if at all than pros of the "Arnold" era. Diets are definitely better and so are the drugs. I might be wrong, but I don't think they had inj test back then. Dbol, Dbol and Dbol....

Good point... Pros of today probably don't train that much harder if at all than pros of the "Arnold" era. Diets are definitely better and so are the drugs. I might be wrong, but I don't think they had inj test back then. Dbol, Dbol and Dbol....

Lots of dbol and primo back then. But hell yeah pros today dont train as hard.

Top Bottom