Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Top 5 olympia placings

I don't like Kai, but he looked great last year and was only a point off from Phil last year and it could have went the other way at the Olympia. Since then he's done A LOT of work and he's coached by George Farah, so I wouldn't put it past him to steal the show

I don't like Kai, but he looked great last year and was only a point off from Phil last year and it could have went the other way at the Olympia. Since then he's done A LOT of work and he's coached by George Farah, so I wouldn't put it past him to steal the show

Lets hope his g4p doesnt stop him from winning.

I really wish Branch could win, but his physique is not aesthetic enough to win, and never will be IMO. I'm giving him 4th and that probably won't even happen.

Why do you want that arrogant ass to win? The way he trains in the gym makes me want to puke, I hope he trains like that just for "show" on camera. Hardcore my ass thats just training like a moron

Why do you want that arrogant ass to win? The way he trains in the gym makes me want to puke, I hope he trains like that just for "show" on camera. Hardcore my ass thats just training like a moron

I didn't like him before, but I met him at my show in March and got to talk to him for a bit. He was really cool, and I have a new level of respect for him now

I didn't like him before, but I met him at my show in March and got to talk to him for a bit. He was really cool, and I have a new level of respect for him now
Maybe I missjudged him then, but I seriously hope that isnt how he always trains haha

Top Bottom