Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is this too much training

gabrielO

Today I went and did my bi’s and my triceps to the point where they were burning and completely exhausted. I was barely able to drive home my arms hurt so much. I want to go back again tomorrow and my question is do you think it would be too much to have a deadlift and bench day after what I did today.

I would take at least 1 day off after ripping the arms, get some time off in between

Today I went and did my bi’s and my triceps to the point where they were burning and completely exhausted. I was barely able to drive home my arms hurt so much. I want to go back again tomorrow and my question is do you think it would be too much to have a deadlift and bench day after what I did today.

That's for you to decide

Arms and shoulders effects many other “larger” muscle groups. I try to train them in conjunction with larger muscles. But not necessary by themselves. However, a killer bi/tri day is always followed by an off day or leg day.

Depends on how you feel. I would focus more on the compound movements with larger muscle groups and work your smaller muscles after.

Top Bottom