Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is this too much???? MY workout routine. Help me ;)

Monday: School workout = Legs and triceps.
Nighy workout= Back and shoulders.

Tuesday: No school workout.
Night workout= Pec and biceps with shrugs.

Wednesday: School workout= Legs and triceps
Night workout= Some abs only

Thursday: No school workout
Night= Back and shoulders.

Friday: School workout= push ups (200) and 300 abs.
Night workout= Pec and biceps and shrugs.

Saturday: Back+ shoulders and triceps.

Sunday: Pec and biceps and shrugs.

I have several issues with this workout that I'm sure a lot won't agree with but here they are:
Monday - you're working legs and back plus tris and shoulders. Does this mean you're squatting and deadlifting on the same day? List the exercises you're doing so we get a better idea of what your routine looks like.

Tues - pec and biceps. Does this mean you're isolating your pecs only? Maybe I'm misunderstanding this. Also, why are you devoting an entire workout to biceps, and not just on tues but again on fri and sun. That's just unnecessary overloading.

Wed - No issues with this except you're training legs and tris again after training them on Mon. What exercises did you do mon and what are you doing wed?

Thur - Back again?

Fri - No issues here other than the unnecessary night workout.

Well I don't have specific exercices for each workout. But I try not to do the same exercices.

I don't understand why working out twice a week a muscle is too much? I have trouble working them only one time, I don't see how they can grow (my body parts lol)

I very rarely do weekend workouts, I do more cardio (as im in tennis tournaments).

Top Bottom