Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is this too much???? MY workout routine. Help me ;)

Yanickgelinas4

I'm 5'10, 180 pounds, 17 years old. I've been working outa lot in the past 5 months. I play tennis 2 hours a day, so cardio is fully covered. Im in great shape, I recuperate very fast. I like to train only 1 or 2 muscle per day, as I feel the blood rushes there and makes the body part bigger. I WANT to get bigger, very big. My diet is fine, eat 6 times a day. Creatine is included and a pre-workout (jack3d). I have time to workout at school for 40 minutes, that's why I workout twice a day weights.
So this is it guys:

Monday: School workout = Legs and triceps.
Nighy workout= Back and shoulders.

Tuesday: No school workout.
Night workout= Pec and biceps with shrugs.

Wednesday: School workout= Legs and triceps
Night workout= Some abs only

Thursday: No school workout
Night= Back and shoulders.

Friday: School workout= push ups (200) and 300 abs.
Night workout= Pec and biceps and shrugs.

Saturday: Back+ shoulders and triceps.

Sunday: Pec and biceps and shrugs.

I don't always do the weekend workouts, I have tournaments or girlfriend or whatever. Is this to much working body part 2 to 3 times.

Thanks in advance.

I'd say thats a bit too much.. cuz some days your training 4 muscles
also how many sets n reps r u doing for your exercises

I'd say thats a bit too much.. cuz some days your training 4 muscles
also how many sets n reps r u doing for your exercises

Depends. But for big muscles (pec, legs and back) i do like 3-4 exercices, 5 sets of 6-7 reps.

Biceps I do like 5x5 preacher curls and then combined with half motion curls for that ball to stand out!

I do a lot of abs, but is it true you have to treat them with heavy weights also? Not just many many reps?

Depends. But for big muscles (pec, legs and back) i do like 3-4 exercices, 5 sets of 6-7 reps.

Biceps I do like 5x5 preacher curls and then combined with half motion curls for that ball to stand out!

I do a lot of abs, but is it true you have to treat them with heavy weights also? Not just many many reps?

Far to much especially with all the cardio you are doing. What are your goals. to get big?
4 training days a week. day 1 legs, day 2 chest, day 3 back, day 4 shoulders,16 to 20 sets per body part in the 5 to 7 rep range and heavy with good form. EAT EAT EAt and you'll grow.
Just a note with that much cardio it will keep you leaner so eating to a surplus to your lean body mass is huge.

Far to much especially with all the cardio you are doing. What are your goals. to get big?
4 training days a week. day 1 legs, day 2 chest, day 3 back, day 4 shoulders,16 to 20 sets per body part in the 5 to 7 rep range and heavy with good form. EAT EAT EAt and you'll grow.
Just a note with that much cardio it will keep you leaner so eating to a surplus to your lean body mass is huge.

You workout only one time each body part? That seems not a lot no?

Thanks!

You workout only one time each body part? That seems not a lot no?

Thanks!

Yeah Only one. The only thing different is arms are one of two ways. Bi's with back and tri's with chest or shoulders or you can have Arms on a day of there own as well.
One body part a day is not to little. You train it very hard and it get's trained inbetween it's next workout indirectly when training others.

Oh yeah I train one a day and results are what is truth.I am 5'7" and 210lbs on stage and training for 4 years. It's all about the food,

Monday: School workout = Legs and triceps.
Nighy workout= Back and shoulders.

Tuesday: No school workout.
Night workout= Pec and biceps with shrugs.

Wednesday: School workout= Legs and triceps
Night workout= Some abs only

Thursday: No school workout
Night= Back and shoulders.

Friday: School workout= push ups (200) and 300 abs.
Night workout= Pec and biceps and shrugs.

Saturday: Back+ shoulders and triceps.

Sunday: Pec and biceps and shrugs.

I have several issues with this workout that I'm sure a lot won't agree with but here they are:
Monday - you're working legs and back plus tris and shoulders. Does this mean you're squatting and deadlifting on the same day? List the exercises you're doing so we get a better idea of what your routine looks like.

Tues - pec and biceps. Does this mean you're isolating your pecs only? Maybe I'm misunderstanding this. Also, why are you devoting an entire workout to biceps, and not just on tues but again on fri and sun. That's just unnecessary overloading.

Wed - No issues with this except you're training legs and tris again after training them on Mon. What exercises did you do mon and what are you doing wed?

Thur - Back again?

Fri - No issues here other than the unnecessary night workout.

Top Bottom