Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Too much muscle bad?

Actually, it's very hard to tell this basically we want muscle and we don't want to lose it so how much is too much its pretty hard to say that

Sent from my SM-J810G using Tapatalk

Is having too much muscle a good or bad thing? I guess you need to find a balance.

No. It CAN be if you compete and if, for example, you had one or two muscles which we're crazily off balance. say a 40-inch chest and 25-inch arms.

It MIGHT be if you added 40lbs in a short time frame and played football and it screwed with your conditioning.

But if you added it slowly, even from 200lbs to 300lbs, and allowed the body to become comfortable and in proportion and worked on the cardio and health then no.

No. It CAN be if you compete and if, for example, you had one or two muscles which we're crazily off balance. say a 40-inch chest and 25-inch arms.

Bump this...other wise there's probably very few guys thinking this. Kinda like a crack addict saying "damn, I have TOO MUCH crack"

P.S. I think I have .25 inch arms :mad:

Top Bottom