Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tom Platz 3 Video Tape Steroid Interview

I dont suppose you wanna give us any of the info do you?? Like can we here just one example of the craziest things in the video?

If this is really what it says it is, then I'd like to see this tape for myself. But 99 bucks is asking an awful lot for a 6dollar video tape.

well number all guys who are interviewed are asked the same questions some of them being:

what they took their first cycle
what age they where
what they take now
how long before season
anti e's they believe in (all except lee said novla is a NO and they use clomid and HCG, novla works for me thou)
how many cc's, mg's they take exactly of what
type of diet
spoke about inflamatory (spelling?) drugs ones that give you instant growth almost all said they do it
spoke about "diuretics" something I never knew about
Inculin stuff
much more stuff

Almost all if not all take Anadrol, 1 still take dbol to this day, these are not wanna bes they are huge mofo's

will i change what im doing, no just because what ive been doing till now works for me and im not in the business of bodybuilding I do it to look good etc. but the info is amazing.

The first bodybuilder talks how he almost died on a plane before a contest (im 99.9% its coleman) because of "diuretics"

one guy mentioned this guy who took 10 abombs a day

crazy stuff

none knocked roids it wasnt some oh im a good guy video they just said it like it is

I think all said they use Primo

but ya know what I think they use everything under the sun at one point or another.

Red meats was mentioned alot as well as protein shakes.

Yeah some of this might seem like common sense but when you hear it from the horses mouth it takes on a whole new meaning.

I always buy bodybuuilding books and videos this is one of the few times I accually felt I got my monies worth and then some.

One thing thou, why didnt they ask platz to tell all about the 70' and 80's? maybe that will be another 99 bucks lol

Top Bottom