Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tom Platz 3 Video Tape Steroid Interview

kbrkbr said:
Bro, you should dub a bunch of copies and sell it to us for $10.

Get your money back real quick.

That place i listed had a 6 month money back guarantee. Just buy it, make copies for us all, then return it.

oh before I forget bodybuilder number 1 (think its coleman) says he knew a guy who did something calling "IV Drops"

some crazy shit

cool stuff. YOu should make copies and sell them. or put it on kazza. YOu would be my hero if you did that.

I saw the video its nothing special you see some guy interview acouple of pro bodybuilders with blurred faces and muffled voices. The whole video is in that moffled voice sound to keep the pros identity unknown. Which gets pretty annoying and hard to understand sometimes. You can make out some of the pros cause of there size and color. In all the video is not worth getting it doesnt tell you anything you dont already know.(Vets) I was bored of it after the first 15min. Ohh and I think it was ronnie who almost had a life threating experience on the plane due to the attitude change amd using durectics. He also said that he only cycles 3 months before the show. im still scratching my head......

Top Bottom