Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

toes hurt when training calves

leabarry00

I don’t know if it is just me cause I have never asked anyone this question but have always wondered it. Those of you on here who have nice calves and work them out hard. How do you work out your calves without hurting your toes in the process? When I am up on my tippy toes my toes start hurting and it hurts for like hours after, maybe my legs are just weird?

when i do a lot of standing poses i get issues with plantar fascitis, but that is due to my past running experience. perhaps you have prior toe issues, turf toe is where the soft tissues get sprained in the toes. sounds like you have that flare up

I have never actually had pain that way before. I wonder if something is off with your form. Have a buddy watch you and see.

I don’t know if it is just me cause I have never asked anyone this question but have always wondered it. Those of you on here who have nice calves and work them out hard. How do you work out your calves without hurting your toes in the process? When I am up on my tippy toes my toes start hurting and it hurts for like hours after, maybe my legs are just weird?

Just don't get too high up on the tips of your toes there is just no need for that. Get a nice good contraction at the top and a good stretch at the bottom and you'll get a good workout. Stay off your toes and just balance on the balls of your feet.

Top Bottom