Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tire flipping

Sub-Zero

High End Bro
Platinum
hey guys im trying to get a tire for tire flipping and im just wondering that the standard dimensions are so i can be more specific to the person im trying to get it through.

im looking for a tire that i can do more than just a couple times, probably mid demensions, a little shorter than me not "too heavy" as im trying to be able to do it many times in a row for cardio.

does anyone have specific info on which tire would suit my needs? thanks guys

SublimeZM said:
hey guys im trying to get a tire for tire flipping and im just wondering that the standard dimensions are so i can be more specific to the person im trying to get it through.

im looking for a tire that i can do more than just a couple times, probably mid demensions, a little shorter than me not "too heavy" as im trying to be able to do it many times in a row for cardio.

does anyone have specific info on which tire would suit my needs? thanks guys

I just recently got an old Good Year tire, its about 5', its kind of bald but it weights a little more than 400 pounds. I got it from a little mechanic garage, they have all crap parts in the back and i passed one day and saw this. They were more than happy to give it up, it was going to cost them $100 to get rid of it, so he told me to take it free of charge. This is the tire i use for cardio, i use my friends tire for actual strength training.

For multi flips you probably want one that is around 500lbs. Something like a small tractor tire. I'm a little over 200lbs and a 500 is like a toy.

23.5 R 25

Top Bottom