Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tingling sensation in arms after workout....

JLowe02

Both of my arms from my elbows to my fingertips have a sort of tingling sensation as if i had slept on them wrong. its more in the hands though. I just got through with a grueling back workout today and was wondering if that may be the cause. have any of you had similar problems? This isnt the first time its happened to me, but i cant remember which body part i worked out the last time it happened...

JLowe02 said:
Both of my arms from my elbows to my fingertips have a sort of tingling sensation as if i had slept on them wrong. its more in the hands though. I just got through with a grueling back workout today and was wondering if that may be the cause. have any of you had similar problems? This isnt the first time its happened to me, but i cant remember which body part i worked out the last time it happened...

Doing alot of pulldown exercises? That happens to me on the job when i work overhead. I think its poor circulation.

toxicwalts said:
Doing alot of pulldown exercises? That happens to me on the job when i work overhead. I think its poor circulation.

hmm maybe your right as im pretty sure it only happens to me on back/shoulder day. i did lat pulldowns, front and back, lateral raises and front shoulder press today so that could be it.

I'd get it checked out by a doctor. It could be the start of nerve damage resulting from high blood glucose levels. You could be diabetic or heading that way.

It could also be a result of pinched nerves from RSI. This is quite common in the hands (carpel tunnel syndrome).

Last edited:
JLowe02 said:

on any HGH by chance?

My left arm has had a similar feeling for 2 days. On Friday I started my set with a dumbbell chest press, I went a couple kg higher than I usually would and as a result had trouble getting into set position. When I went to lie down with them and put my arms out it pulled backwards on my forearm, I had a pain in my elbow/joint area and I had to drop the dumbbell. Since then I've had a dull ache and mild funny-bone feeling up and down my left arm, centred in my elbow but also noticeable in my tricep and the palm of my hand. May have pinched a nerve, it should go away on its own. Haven't done any work for 2 days because Ive been a bit worried, would I be ok doing a lighter press weight tomorrow?

Always happens to me if I improperly load my pull exercises (aka lateral pulldown, using my biceps too much, rather than my back muscles)

If I don't pay attention to this, the tingling progresses and I eventually get tendon pain.

Hows your form?

Does flicking the arm and hand provide temporary relief? I get pains like this after work stacking crates. They may only way 15 - 30 kilos but I do 2,500 - 3,500 reps per shift.

Does flicking the arm and hand provide temporary relief? I get pains like this after work stacking crates. They may only way 15 - 30 kilos but I do 2,500 - 3,500 reps per shift.

Welcome to EF Labourer! Could be the start of carpel tunnel syndrome. Advil/Ibuprofen can help relieve the pain, but you'll probably want to see a doctor.

Top Bottom