Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

tingling and numbness in my arms

doplonzo

I'm now in my 40's and am starting to get some tingling in my arms. i went to the doctor and he looked at it and said that we should monitor what that is but didn't offer anything more than that. i'm worried it could be a circulation issue but he laughed and said i would be fine. i have been lifting for 20 years and this is the first time. any clue?

nerve damage is a very real concern for those who weight train because it is a non stop compression lifestyle

what ends up happening is nerves get pinched. your doctor has no clue about this stuff, only a very experienced osteo who deals with ATHLETES would know and i'm sorry to say there is no cure for this via medicine

you will need to start taking better care of yourself going forward

1. change the way you workout, you might have to accept you aren't going to be able to do certain lifts or lift heavy
2. inversion table
3. hot yoga

if you don't get on this asap you will end up like guys like Lee Priest who can't even feel their hands anymore

Top Bottom