Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Timing of training

empireking001

I have 2 options: Lift at 5:30am - 6:30am or lift at 6:30pm-7:30pm

When I lift at the end of the day, I am mentally exhausted and lazier BUT my lifts go higher and I feel like I have more endurance since I have been eating throughout the day. But I like to go to bed around 9:30pm and working out so late makes it harder.

When I lift upon waking, I take my preworkout and go lift. But I still feel less of a pump and reduced energy since I have an empty stomach, though I feel great the rest of the day.

Which one is better? Can I do something to make my morning lifts better? I thought it best not to eat immediately upon waking since I don't want insulin spike preworkout. Plus I'm taking oral PH right now upon waking on empty stomach so I don't want to interfere with absorption.

Any thoughts?

Not sure how much eating right after taking the PH actually effects the absorption or performance of the drug, but I would eat a blend of carbs and sugar (oatmeal with 1-2 tsp brown sugar.. Yogurt with fresh fruit in it.. Or Cheerios with a banana, which is my go to). Breakfast is crucial, it's literally BREAKing the FASTed state your body is in that's carried over from the day before. Lifting in a fasted state wouldn't promote muscle gains or solid pumps, therefore lifting on an empty stomach in the morning would seemingly hinder your results.

Instagram- jmihalyfit
UC Exercise Physiology and Nutritional Sciences student

Are you cutting? If not eat breakfast. Food is more important than your ph.

Sent from my GT-I9506 using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding mobile app

Top Bottom