Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

timing of stimulants pre workout

lainesPT

I have noticed 2 things happening during my workouts when using stimulants and wanted to see if you guys had similar issues
trouble sleeping at night if I workout late
less endurance when training
my question is WHY, like why do my workouts suffer from pre workouts if all these big guys are always recommending them?

Its probably because you have bad preworkouts, and you're using them too late. A good preworkout like cardazol will have little sides if any.

taking a stimulant will rev up your heart rate.

example, my resting heart rate this morning i tested it at 51. keep in mind i do not drink coffee or take stims at all. now had i woke up and drank coffee and taken a stim pre workout my number would have likely been in the 70's, so that would wear me down. if your heart beats more times during a workout of course you will wear down faster.

They recommend them because they make money from you buying them, lol. You really do not need a pre workout to train. Especially later when it will hinder sleep.

I have noticed 2 things happening during my workouts when using stimulants and wanted to see if you guys had similar issues
trouble sleeping at night if I workout late
less endurance when training
my question is WHY, like why do my workouts suffer from pre workouts if all these big guys are always recommending them?

Stimulants raise your heart rate which already kills your endurance.

Normally you shouldn't start feeling tired until you exert yourself to the point where your heart rate goes up. When you take stimulants however your heart rate goes up even before you do your first set. This is how stimulants kill your performance.

For more info like this make sure to listen to our podcast:

https://www.evolutionary.org/podcasts/

Top Bottom