Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Time to design a new split. Trying to stay motivated

burnthiscorpse

Plat Hero
Platinum
So if you've read anything recent from me, you know I am unable to train currently because of bilateral rotator cuff tendonitis that doesnt let me do anything without burning pain. I'm getting prolotherapy treatments (second one in 2 weeks) which I can feel starting to make a difference. So training is in sight in the coming months hopefully. My goal is 100% by years end. Should be sooner.

So being that I want to try and stay natural until next april or may. I want to come up with a new split. When I go back to "not natural" obviously things will change.

I was first wondering about FST 7. I am most concerned with SIZE!! Mainly from those that have used FST 7 without AAS. is it worth it?

Here are some other things I was thinking though to start with. Critiques, ideas, ect ect....welcome

Natty Idea:

Day 1: Chest.... *warmup(10 min brisk walking @ 2-3 degrees to get bloodflow) /stretch (rotator stretches and warm ups)

*Flat DB or BB (2 warm up sets and 3-4 work sets)

*Low incline smith (3-4 work sets)

*DB flys, incline or flat (3-4 sets lighter weight to failure)

***** (while natural I will likely keep these sets to 3 working sets each movement) *****

Tris.... *Seated Dip machine (3-4 sets to transition from chest into triceps. The goal being to get the
Seated dip weight up to my body weight and then move to "real" dips once
prolotherapy has done its job on my tricep insertions at the elbow and rotator
cuffs)

*Close grip or reverse close grip BB bench press ( 3-4 sets)

*Press downs (3-4 sets) (varying grip, straight bar, V bar, rope ect)

***** (unsure about including military BB press on this day. I used to but this is for while im natural) *****
(possibly alternating military with incline?)

Day 2: Back.... *Same warm-up and stretch as day 1

*Bent over BB rows or pendlay rows (2 warm up sets then 3 heavy work sets)

*Wide grip or shoulder width neutral grip pull( downs ( 1 warm up and 3 heavy work sets)
(here ^^^ i will work up to body weight then begin pull-ups without the machine)

*Close grip pull downs (same sets and goals as above ^^^)

*One arm machine rows (3 sets of higher rep moderate weight to finish the lats off)

(^^^ not sure which to do first rows or pull downs...is one better than the other sequentially?)

Bi's.... incline seated DB curls
Omega style bicep bent bar curls
(biceps are basically TBD. I have a hard time stimulating them and isolating them)

Day 3: Legs.... * Squats as I can do them. ( have a small abdominal tear, supposedly umbilical hernia from doing deads)
(weights will be lighter reps will be higher. But my legs are genetically huge so I'm not worried)

* Stiff leg deads (3-6 sets by feel. i love these!!)

* Quad extensions and or sled work if I feel so inclined ( i have a completely torn left ACL so the knee
Can get sore)

* Calves...I dont train them, period. ( mine are huge already and I dont compete so no calves)

Shoulders.... *Military smith (3-4 sets)

*Standing clean and press or just standing BB press (3-4 sets)

(for me, i'm a believer in one big movement is all I need for shoulders so the overhead BB press'
have always worked for me. for traps too. Rear delts get hammered when i work back)

Day 4: off

Day 5: Start over

Again, this is trying to base everything on being natty for now. While "on" I will up set numbers by 2 or 3 each movement.
possibly add a movement for each body part too.
Considering being "natural"...I dont know where to throw in the deadlifts?? I thought maybe have them on day 4 then take day 5
off then repeat. But then thats once every 6 days for each part and I dont want to go that long. While "on" i would throw
the deads in on back day because I cant go super heavy, again because of the abdominal tear thing.

My split used to be (before being injured and while "on")

Mon: Pressing (all pressing movements)
tues: off
Wed: Pulling (all pulling movements)
thurs: off
fri: power lifting day (deads, Light squats, clean and press from the floor)
Sat: off
Sun: off

This was on the premise that all workouts were done with max intensity to the point of wanting to puke. Thus needing all the rest days.

Top Bottom