x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals

Time between 2 a day workouts

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Time between 2 a day workouts within the Weight Training & Weight Lifting category.

Excerpt: I've been boxing amateur for almost a year now, and now that i'm conditioned pretty well, i wanna drop a class so i've been cutting. 5 lbs so far in 7 weeks. i'm not goin for broke here, long haul to keep up my ability to train and keep my muscle. main question is, i do my roadwork and weights at around noon, (roadwork monday-saturday, 3 days distance, 3 days sprints. weights monday, tuesday, thursday, friday) and i do my boxing in the evenings around 5, monday-friday. Is this enough

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Time between 2 a day workouts

I've been boxing amateur for almost a year now, and now that i'm conditioned pretty well, i wanna drop a class so i've been cutting. 5 lbs so far in 7 weeks. i'm not goin for broke here, long haul to keep up my ability to train and keep my muscle.

main question is, i do my roadwork and weights at around noon, (roadwork monday-saturday, 3 days distance, 3 days sprints. weights monday, tuesday, thursday, friday) and i do my boxing in the evenings around 5, monday-friday. Is this enough rest between the two workouts? Both sessions are pretty tough, and I'm starting to have some aches and pains, as well as kinda excessive sleeping. thinking i'm overtraining a bit. any ideas guys?

diet is 50%p, 30%c, 20%f, aprox 2400 cals a day. recovery shakes after each workout.

diet while i was training harder and conditioning was 40%c, 30%p, 30%f, aprox 2900 cals a day, and less lifting.

EXECUTIVE KARMA THIEF dabuffguy's Avatar

Re: Time between 2 a day workouts

how old are you?

Re: Time between 2 a day workouts