Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thunder down uder

With the leg extensions if you point your toes in it should move the emphasis onto your inner quads and if you point them out it should work the outer quads. As far as I know leg curls just hit the hams.

Hey Spindarella oif you want to work the inner and outer thigs then you need to do work the adductors and abductors ask the personal in your gym to show you these machines(if you dont know what they are) these exercises are great for those areas ;)

Pointing toes inward or outward is good way way to mess up your knees as leg extensions are open kinetic movements. Even with straight legs, heavy leg ext / curls tend to mess up your knees.

Like Maxelly said abd/adductor machines.

close stance squats hit the outer thigh a lot

wide stance leg presses put more emphasis on inner thigh

Besides leg curls Be sure to include some stiff legged deadlifts for the hamstrings

I think girls can especially benefit from doing heavy barbell lunges as it gives nices seperation (viewed from the side) between quads and hams. Also it builds the shapes the lower glutes in a way that attract a lot of attention from the oppsosite sex....

Here is the prob: I am the personal trainner at my gym:p haa haa!! Really I work out from home. I have a great machine, and I can do the inner and outer movements with the cable pully attachment. The machine is by Body Solid. Anyway, I don't have the ankle attachment. I tried using a strap that I have, it was hard to control the movement and my weak ass could only do 5lbs. I am trying to find a good ankle strap, let me know if you guys know where I can get one. Please re-assure me!! Last night I did 3 sets of 10 on leg ext using 50lbs and 3 sets of 10 for leg curls using 40lbs. Im trying to keep a clean diet and also doing cardio every other day, MY THIGHS WON'T GET LARGER? RIGHT? Just a little scared. My measurements are as follows:
bust: 34
waist: 35
hips (at hip bone) 36
hips (lower hips) 38 ugh!

I weigh 130 and am 5'51/2. I want to weigh 120-125 and be 34 25 24 lower being 36 max. I CAN DO IT NOT GIVING UP!!!

Thank you for all your help. :spin:

Top Bottom