Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

throwing weights around

arveyke

what is it lately with guys who throw weights around the gym like they are something special?

Yesterday some dude showed up with a tight shirt and started throwing the bar around and being harsh with the equipment so I told him to tone it down and to chill. He got pissed that I was telling him what to do and called the manager and it turned into a big deal. Do you think I am wrong calling him out?

i throw weights around i hate guys who bother me
thats why i quit that sissy ass crunch gym I need to hit the weights hard like a man

if you have an issue with someone at the gym you should talk to the management on duty and not confront someone like that.

i absolutely hate people bothering me during my workout and you might think he is wrong but gyms have there own rules. that is why you get a manager involved to make their own decision

what is it lately with guys who throw weights around the gym like they are something special?

Yesterday some dude showed up with a tight shirt and started throwing the bar around and being harsh with the equipment so I told him to tone it down and to chill. He got pissed that I was telling him what to do and called the manager and it turned into a big deal. Do you think I am wrong calling him out?

Instead of being a dick let the manager handle it from the start

Top Bottom