Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

threw up while working out

burn tacher

Hi everyone, this never happened to me in 2 years of training but today when I was benching my max I had to run to the rest room to throw up, I got dizzy before vomiting

you need to identify what you ate, how soon you ate, any supplements you took, were you hydrated etc. and make sure you don't do that again. throwing up during a workout and you are finished for the day. they body will not want to continue working out

i recommend have a light and balanced meal 45-1 hour pre workout when weight training and 2 hours+ before endurance sports. something like a couple eggs, a sweet potato and a piece of fruit works

Throwing up during a workout is simply from eating too close to your workout.

When you eat a meal, food goes to your stomach to digest the meal. When you exercise, blood flows to your muscles. If you eat too close to your workout, it is stressful on the body since the blood that should be in your stomach digesting your meal is in your muscles instead.

Finish your pre-workout meal 90 minutes before your workout and you won't have any issues buddy.

Top Bottom