Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Thread about Dead(s)............

I could not imagine life without deadlifts.

B True

JKurz1 said:
In a previous post, it was brought up that deads may or may not be the best exercise for back (mass) development. It appears to be the consensus that the legs and then the traps take the brunt of most of the work. Agree or disagree? If so, what do you reccomend as the best overall back exericise? Straight bar or T-bar rows? Post you views...........

IMO, its between the barbell row and the wide grip chin. I believe bb row is better than tbar row, because the plates on a t-bar kinda limit your ROM.

I also don't do deadlifts.

I drove about 8 or 9 hours to train with people who could show me how to properly deadlift. (Dallas TX to Kansas City MO).

Great responses! I did them tonight and will continue to do so every other week (Str8 leg deads on the off weeks).......no matter what the f-they do, there's just something about them that just "makes sense"...lol........we've all lost our minds!

IMO, deadlifts = 70% legs + 20% lower back (spinal erectors) + 10% others (biceps,forearms, shoulders,.....)

Backlash said:
I drove about 8 or 9 hours to train with people who could show me how to properly deadlift. (Dallas TX to Kansas City MO).

You are a wise man in search of knowledge. It would be hard to respect that much more.

B True

In my opinion deads and rack deads are the king daddy for the back. and i always do the core moves first. follow deads with chins, t-bar rows or seated rows. take some time off from lifting and then go in the gym and do only 3 sets of deads heavy and watch how much of the body is sore from that. it drives the natural hgh out.

Scaggs

Scaggs said:
In my opinion deads and rack deads are the king daddy for the back. and i always do the core moves first. follow deads with chins, t-bar rows or seated rows. take some time off from lifting and then go in the gym and do only 3 sets of deads heavy and watch how much of the body is sore from that. it drives the natural hgh out.

Scaggs

Take a few days off and do just about anything, esp. parking lot lunges, squats, and you'll still be sore for days........For me, nothing targets the back like heavy barbell rows............I think Dorian might agree on this...........

Take a few days off and do just about anything, esp. parking lot lunges, squats, and you'll still be sore for days........For me, nothing targets the back like heavy barbell rows............I think Dorian might agree on this...........

hey everybody has their own method to their madness. Whatever works stick with it. Thats really all it is. Are you talking about bent over barbell rows?

Scaggs

Top Bottom