Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thoughts on Crossfit and trying to come up with a good push/pull/leg routine

Blaster22

Just trying to get people opinions on Crossfit training. Seems to be the latest craze and I got to admit I saw the Crossfit championship on TV and those guys are roped.

I'm trying to get myself into just a little better shape before I start my next cycle after I got hurt and couldn't train to much over summer. My last cycle test/primo/var did wonders, got bf down to round 11%, hardened me up and all along loved it. After seriously hurting my knee in PCT I had to take it easy and lost most gains. Now I'm recovering and am thinking of doing some morning Crossfit as my cardio and evening heavy lifting. I feel Crossfit should help really reduce my BF quick as I hate cardio. What are people's thoughts on doing this?

My diet is on point. A little cal deficit to help reduce BF but keeping a good protein/carb/fat ratio. I want to do a push/pull/leg workout featuring huge compound movements on a m/w/f basis and with the weights involved during Crossfit using it to fill in the gaps. Can anyone give good suggestions for a good routine? My current routine is a 5x5 program to get the strength back. Thanks for all advice and opinions.

I've been do it regularly for a year and a half, and stuck with it because of the variety in each workout. I never know whether we're going to be doing Olympic lifts, running, flipping tires, doing box jumps, doing pushups or pushing weighted sleds across the parking lot, to name a few exercises. I was basically a middle-aged couch potato who couldn't even finish the warmup when I started. Now I'm finishing the workouts with the rest of them.

I also lost 30 pounds in four months, but that's with changing my eating habits. Hang in there -- the key to results is consistency.

Top Bottom