Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thoughts on bulking refinement

francisqueez

[FONT=&quot]I've been doing all pro's beginner routine for a small amount of time now, and only needing to go to the gym 3 days a week is fine, but coming up next week, I'll have access to a gym every day or whenever I need it, so would switching to a split be a good idea? [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]also on bulking.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I'm eating 3200 calories a day, when my maintenance is probably around 2600-2750 (used 3 calculators, all of them said numbers in that region)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Is this too much calories per day? [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I haven't been lifting long enough to know a whole lot about cutting, since i haven't actually had to do it yet, just that you continue your routine, but eating less calories than you need.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I'm pretty lean right now, with about 10% body fat, Should I just continue eating 3,200 and trying to bulk up as quick as possible?[/FONT]

I've been doing all pro's beginner routine for a small amount of time now, and only needing to go to the gym 3 days a week is fine, but coming up next week, I'll have access to a gym every day or whenever I need it, so would switching to a split be a good idea?

also on bulking.

I'm eating 3200 calories a day, when my maintenance is probably around 2600-2750 (used 3 calculators, all of them said numbers in that region)

Is this too much calories per day?

I haven't been lifting long enough to know a whole lot about cutting, since i haven't actually had to do it yet, just that you continue your routine, but eating less calories than you need.

I'm pretty lean right now, with about 10% body fat, Should I just continue eating 3,200 and trying to bulk up as quick as possible?

Just cos? No.

If you're progressing stick with it. If not change it up.

You just have to assess your own situation with both gym time and diet and adjust accordingly. 3 days can be enough depending on your routine. Sometimes you need more. Theres more than one way to skin a cat. Try out your diet. If you dont gain, then increase. If you gain too quickly and put on fat, decrease

If your routine is working, stick with it in my opinion. Calorie needs are highly personal though, and you will really need to dial it in yourself by experimenting.

I don't count calories nor believe in counting calories because a calorie isn't a calorie

it works for a lot of guys due to luck, but the vast majority of people are better off just eating in a window a natural whole food diet.

When Steve says ‘luck’ he means science.

You want to aim for around 300cals above maintenance, keep an eye on the scales and go from there. You shouldn’t be looking at more than 2lb weight gain per month. Bulking quickly isn’t how it works. That’s just fat gain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom