x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabs.rudomestic-supply.com

Thoughts on bulking refinement

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Thoughts on bulking refinement within the Weight Training & Weight Lifting category.

Excerpt: I've been doing all pro's beginner routine for a small amount of time now, and only needing to go to the gym 3 days a week is fine, but coming up next week, I'll have access to a gym every day or whenever I need it, so would switching to a split be a good idea? also on bulking. I'm eating 3200 calories a day, when my maintenance is probably around 2600-2750 (used 3 calculators, all of them said numbers in that region) Is this too much calories per day?

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Thoughts on bulking refinement

I've been doing all pro's beginner routine for a small amount of time now, and only needing to go to the gym 3 days a week is fine, but coming up next week, I'll have access to a gym every day or whenever I need it, so would switching to a split be a good idea?

also on bulking.

I'm eating 3200 calories a day, when my maintenance is probably around 2600-2750 (used 3 calculators, all of them said numbers in that region)

Is this too much calories per day?

I haven't been lifting long enough to know a whole lot about cutting, since i haven't actually had to do it yet, just that you continue your routine, but eating less calories than you need.

I'm pretty lean right now, with about 10% body fat, Should I just continue eating 3,200 and trying to bulk up as quick as possible?

Re: Thoughts on bulking refinement

Quote Quote posted by francisqueez View Post
    I've been doing all pro's beginner routine for a small amount of time now, and only needing to go to the gym 3 days a week is fine, but coming up next week, I'll have access to a gym every day or whenever I need it, so would switching to a split be a good idea?

also on bulking.

I'm eating 3200 calories a day, when my maintenance is probably around 2600-2750 (used 3 calculators, all of them said numbers in that region)

Is this too much calories per day?

I haven't been lifting long enough to know a whole lot about cutting, since i haven't actually had to do it yet, just that you continue your routine, but eating less calories than you need.

I'm pretty lean right now, with about 10% body fat, Should I just continue eating 3,200 and trying to bulk up as quick as possible?
    Just cos? No.

If you're progressing stick with it. If not change it up.

I don't count calories nor believe in counting calories because a calorie isn't a calorie

it works for a lot of guys due to luck, but the vast majority of people are better off just eating in a window a natural whole food diet.
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

You just have to assess your own situation with both gym time and diet and adjust accordingly. 3 days can be enough depending on your routine. Sometimes you need more. Theres more than one way to skin a cat. Try out your diet. If you dont gain, then increase. If you gain too quickly and put on fat, decrease
    PM me for help with your cycle, PCT, and discounts from forum sponsors

Click here for the Best Supplements from N2BM

You can do whatever you want. I don't think a week will make any significant difference.
    Contact me on Wickr Me mobile messaging app (cbbram) for 1 on 1 consultations for PED sources, questions, and cycle advice.

If your routine is working, stick with it in my opinion. Calorie needs are highly personal though, and you will really need to dial it in yourself by experimenting.

Quote Quote posted by stevesmi View Post
    I don't count calories nor believe in counting calories because a calorie isn't a calorie

it works for a lot of guys due to luck, but the vast majority of people are better off just eating in a window a natural whole food diet.
    When Steve says ‘luck’ he means science.

You want to aim for around 300cals above maintenance, keep an eye on the scales and go from there. You shouldn’t be looking at more than 2lb weight gain per month. Bulking quickly isn’t how it works. That’s just fat gain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk