Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

to those who have twisted their ankle and went to the hostpital

socal girl

have you gotten any good scrips from the doc? i actually twisted my ankle pretty good . i'm trying to chill the pain out with some weed right now. :(

Excedrin seems to work pretty good for me. Never tried weed, and really dont see how it would ease the pain. How old are you? Why dont you just go to the doctor and see what he has to say about it. Dont smoke too much weed, or you'll end up twisting the other ankle,,,,j/k :)

Doc gave me Darvocet when i twisted up my ankle on a turn 4 mishap on Laguna Seca. that killed the pain pretty good.

i get vicotin for my back, and that works....sometimes.

when i twisted up my ankle on laguna, i was almost in tears 2 hours later. the throbbing was unbearable. i thought i had snapped it, especially considering how it landed in the gravel trap and then dug in, causing me to catapult over myself. of course, in the ER a few hours later, i was begging for a morphine drip, half joking with the doc, and half demanding it.

you're a woman, you'll get hooked up. women can go to the doc or the ER with just about any aliment and get good drugs. men have a lot harder time. has to do with evidence that men are more likely to develop an addiction to pain killers than women are, so therefore us men get screwed over when we need it. took me almost 2 years of fighting with doctors over my back to get any form of a pain killer.

good luck. pop a lot of ibuprofin, that can help. of course, keep it elevated and ice it real good. dunno if weed is gonna help you. i rarely smoke it (as in, once a year, MAYBE) and it seems to aggrivate my back more than anything else. dunno how, but it does. i have heard of others smoking to relieve pain and it works for them, but prolly cause they're so high they don't even know where they are, let alone that they're in pain.

Mike

hi all. i am 21, and the weed definitely helped the pain last night (imo, weed is one of the best pain relievers). i will have to hit up the doctor after class my ankle now hurts again so much! i need to make sure nothing is fractured so i allow for proper recovery before i lift on it again and hopefully i'll get some pain meds as i can't really smoke weed constantly. i have so much work to do as this is the last week of class and finals are next week! no squats this week either :(

More pain is the best way IMO, if i twist my ankle my friend just punches me in the face, I forget about the ankle when my nose is broken.

Actually Ice compression and basic anti-inflamitories, Pain is just pain, if you need something strong try Tylenol 3 with codeine, easy on the stomach and quite effective

i'm about smack dab in the middle right now. i'm a student at Bloomsburg and do live closeby. it ain't easy being a 26 yr old freshman, but someone has to drool over the college hotties! i feel like such a dirty old man....all my friends aren't even of legal drinking age yet! :lol:

Top Bottom