Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

For those interested in my leg routine.

Quadsweep

Top 5 Jr. USA Lt/hvy weight
Chairman Member
This is not what I am doing now as I am several months away from 100% recoup from the quad tear. I will get back to this I am sure. already leg pressing 800# for reps of 10! :)

Quad

Squat
5x12-8 135/225/315/405/495

Leg press
4x10 720/900/990/1080

Hacks
2x10 450/540

superset with/

Sissy squats
2x20 Bodyweight

Lying leg curl
3x10-12 120/190/190

superset with/

Seated Leg Curl
2x10 240

Stiff leg deads
2x15 225

damn we do almost the same thing...I only make to 405 on the squats, and rarely do 540 on hacks...usually only 495...I do about 1200lbs on leg presses for sets of 10-12...On the days where my knees are not killing me.

muscleup said:
damn we do almost the same thing...I only make to 405 on the squats, and rarely do 540 on hacks...usually only 495...I do about 1200lbs on leg presses for sets of 10-12...On the days where my knees are not killing me.
Yes the knees deceide a lot what the workout is. getting old!

Quad

I like the idea of presses, squats and hacks. I have been doing presses more to warm up for squats, then squats, then going to extensions. Going to try hacks instead, thanks for the tip!

Jesus christ, that's some serious volume and weight for those lifts! I get worn out from doing 5 sets of squats 2-5 reps, hanging snatches, hanging cleans, and good mornings with a few leg curls thrown in at then to burn out (drop sets).

LOL Maybe that's why my legs are smaller.... but even when I was juicing hardcore, that type of volume just killed me.

TerminatorTom said:
Jesus christ, that's some serious volume and weight for those lifts! I get worn out from doing 5 sets of squats 2-5 reps, hanging snatches, hanging cleans, and good mornings with a few leg curls thrown in at then to burn out (drop sets).

LOL Maybe that's why my legs are smaller.... but even when I was juicing hardcore, that type of volume just killed me.
yeah! It takes some getting used to. Most people chum first time on legs with me.

Quad

Last edited:
very similar to my routine as well
Not including warmups, mine is:
squats 2 sets (up to 465lbs for sets of 5 this year)
leg press 2 sets
hack squat 1-2 sets with a triple drop set

This put another 1.5" on my quads this year

Quad, glad to hear things are healing

Extensions 3x10-15
Curls 6x8-15
Squat 4x8-15
Hacks 4x8-15
Leg press 4x8-15

will hopefully put a inch on mine this year; trying to get to a point where I can make a decision on a Master's show.

needsize said:
very similar to my routine as well
Not including warmups, mine is:
squats 2 sets (up to 465lbs for sets of 5 this year)
leg press 2 sets
hack squat 1-2 sets with a triple drop set

This put another 1.5" on my quads this year

Quad, glad to hear things are healing
Thanks man. yeah I did 285 on squats tonight for 8. WOW! :) Gets better each week. Quadsweep has a quadsweep again! Not full blown but shit I have only been up and about since febuary. Four weeks of that was on crutches. I am counting my blessings that I have strong genetics in the leg department.

Quad

Top Bottom