Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thinking on cancelling my gym membership...

HS Lifter

Been lifting heavy heavy since I was 15. Im 18 now.

When I was 15 I weighed 135 skin and bones. At 5"7.

At 18 I weigh 190 at a height of 5"7.

I dont know what has gotten into me, but im loosing the faith.

I think with the stress of work and school, I cant handle the added stress of heavy weight lifting.

So im going to cancel my 30$ a month gym membership.

Gonna replace heavy lifting with light lifting via my apartment complex gym.

Also going to focus on cardio.

A ripped 175 is my goal now instead of bulking to 200.

Damn, solid stats bro....190 at 5'7.

Does your apartment gym have enugh equipment to be able to hold your size at 175.

I need to bust my ass jst to maintain what i've got, let alone grow. I wish i had your problem

Nothing wrong with that dude. I was a 160-65 until I was around 21... then I bulked up to a massive 175-180. :) (at 6'1-2") -- of course I was in track, so it kept me honest. You are 18 years old... you've got plenty of time to get BIG later on... like in your mid-20's when your strength will peak. :)

C-ditty

I only want to get up to a lean 175, because I dont want all that extra stress on my knees when I run

Vinyl- There is just an all-in-one machine. Hopefully it will be enough.

Citrus- Yeah Im probably going to take a long break. Im prolly gonna drop 15-20 lbs, and maintain that. I will keep that up till the "Get Big Now" bug bites me again.

HS Lifter said:
Vinyl- There is just an all-in-one machine. Hopefully it will be enough.

Citrus- Yeah Im probably going to take a long break. Im prolly gonna drop 15-20 lbs, and maintain that. I will keep that up till the "Get Big Now" bug bites me again.

That apartment all-in-one thing will not be enough for you. Changing your goals is fine. But I bet you will regret giving up that membership.

Just got back from the gym.

Membership cancelled.

Well I have a few places to work out.

College gym.

Apartment gym.

Friends house.

I will try to get a decent workout.

Im gonna use light weight and gonna go really strict and slow.

Gymtime- Dont get me wrong If I made a lot of money, I would probably keep it. But I dont. That 30$ a month can now go toward something else.

We will see how this goes.

6'2" and 175... that's a wirey bro. LoL

I am 5'7" just like you HS Lifter.
I started at 16 and was 155.
Currently I am 17 and weighed in at 174 today. My goal is a solid 180, if not 190. :)

Top Bottom