Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thigh Extensions

Liberator

This machine should be banned

what is worse for your workout than having some hot blonde sit down right infront of you while your doing pullups and do thigh extensions

oh the glory of it all

how many blokes use this machine, I have never ever seen one bloke use it in my gym, does anyone here?

before you ask, no way do I use it or want to!!

Nothing is more distracting. I think those angled leg curl machines are worse. A hot piece of ass on one of those just looks INCREDIBLE, cuz they're all bent over with that round booty all up in the air...Damn! I need to get laid.

------------------
Backstage, '75 Olympia:

Serge Nubret, "I look like I can take you."

Arnold, "Keep looking."

yeah, that is another wonderful creation

theres a mat in my gym wih a load of those crunch/situp devices (forget the name) on there facing away from the wall

what a sight when you get a nice hot chic on there doing crunches to failure, or leg raise style crunches, chics seem to love crunches, i can remember this blonde girl arriving in the gym and just doing them all the time she was there, for ages.

i was very thankful!!

The only reason I use it is if I see a hottie
using one. The gym has the inner/outer thigh machines facing each other. I'll run over there and jump on the inner thigh machine facing her and have a front row seat to the best thing god ever created. (hee! hee!)

------------------
-Work to live
-Fish to live

Originally posted by TOMCAT:
The only reason I use it is if I see a hottie
using one. The gym has the inner/outer thigh machines facing each other. I'll run over there and jump on the inner thigh machine facing her and have a front row seat to the best thing god ever created. (hee! hee!)

Better watch those roaming eyes. That great cook might leave you! JK, bro.

------------------
Backstage, '75 Olympia:

Serge Nubret, "I look like I can take you."

Arnold, "Keep looking."

Top Bottom