Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thicker, stronger neck

Welsh power house said:
Whats the best way to train your neck?

Mine grows just from lifting heavy......I think PowerlifterJay said the same once, and if you have seen his pics you would know it works :).

Failing that, you might try wrestlers bridges.

Welsh power house said:
Whats the best way to train your neck?

Headbanging. :p

Seriously, shurgs will hit the muscles at the back of your neck. I've heard of guys lying on a bench with a weight strapped to their head and doing neck bends. However, my neck has grown just from clenching my teeth while I lift.

Why do you want your neck to be thicker and stronger?

there is a neck machine I'm not sure the name of it I'll try and find out with my coach. BUT I've been doing neck in all 4 different ways like side to side then face down go forward then backwards go back. AND I've been doing this for about 2 months now and the weight has increased 30lbs from what I first used. And my shirt for work which is a collard shirt used to be 16 1/2 now I need a 17. So I've put on about 1/2-3/4 of an inch on my neck just in 2 months of using that machine. You might wanna try it.

I train on it once every two weeks. Maybe if I did it once a week it'd get thicker I might just try it out for a month or two.

I have a neck harness to work the rear and sides. I use a fixed
e-z curl bar gripped in the middle and rest it on my forehead while laying on a bench with my head hanging over the top.
Sorry for the run on sentence. I use a thumb under grip and rest them on my forehead for reps of 8.

I am really planning on doing some band work for my neck soon.

B True

Top Bottom