Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thick muscles?

M

*MissFit*

I was told that i have thick muscles..

What in the hell does this mean :worried:

CanadianCutie said:
I was told that i have thick muscles..

What in the hell does this mean :worried:

Well, weightlifters get that alot. Instead of having the cut look that BB's have where all the muscle groups stand out in perfect symmetry, weightlifters tend to have an all-over muscular look where they look athletic, well built and strong. Its obvious that they work out and that they are very strong. Go to any rugby webpage for instance (www.scrum.com) and any rugby player you see falls into the category of "thick muscles"

hmm not whut they meant.. i wanna show someone but it's not meant ina sexual way

:worried:

don't want to post, just critiic
riverrock said:
Well, weightlifters get that alot. Instead of having the cut look that BB's have where all the muscle groups stand out in perfect symmetry, weightlifters tend to have an all-over muscular look where they look athletic, well built and strong. Its obvious that they work out and that they are very strong. Go to any rugby webpage for instance (www.scrum.com) and any rugby player you see falls into the category of "thick muscles"

All I can really think of in this respect is that 'thick' is an antonym for 'dainty'.

For most guys it'd be a compliment. For most women it'd be a criticism but that'd depend on just who were saying it.

riverrock said:
What are those guys doing with their dirty dancing on the playing field.

CanadianCutie said:
hmm not whut they meant.. i wanna show someone but it's not meant ina sexual way

:worried:

don't want to post, just critiic

I don't exactly understand how someone talking to you about having thick muscles can mean anything other than an all-over muscular look.

Blut Wump said:
What are those guys doing with their dirty dancing on the playing field.
I know that was a joke. but it's funny most everyone who has come to see our matches that doesn't play is always like "what the hell was going on?" at the end of the game.

Top Bottom