Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is there such thing as Too Much cardio?

cardio is not a bad thing, contrary to what some bodybuilders think, and not to be insulting in any way, at your age, that cardio is good. but remember, good intense weight training is also an awesome workout in itself

------------------
PEOPLE SHOULD KNOW WHEN THEIR CONQUERED

I Agree that closing in on the big 40 means you have to do cardio. I'm trying to balance heavy cardio with intense weight training. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't defeating one with the other. I made it the full 60 min cardio this morning by bringing it down to about 80% of my normal, yet I still stayed in the prime heart rate range the whole time. Believe it or not, I still had lots of juice to go and do 45 min of lifting. I looked like I was a contestant in a wet T-shirt contest. I got some nasty looks from some dudes. Maybe I'll bring another shirt for lifting after cardio. Hey maybe not. I think some people liked seeing my nipples. As the last of the Fat melts off, I can reverse it and do more lifting and an average amount of cardio 4-5 times a week.

------------------
-Work to live
-Live to Fish

Top Bottom