Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is there such thing as overtraining

giancarlo28

I need some advice on my train routine on Peds. Is there such thing as overtraining when you're taking them? Right now I'm doing 6 times a week weight training, and I do MMA 3 times a week as well. I want to also add in cardio to this, like maybe 20 miles a week total of running. Do you think this is overtraining I'm 28 years old

Yea there is such a thing as overtraining, it happens all the time
if you're on cycle its hard to overtrain but you can
if you can handle what you're doing and you feel fine keep going imo

of course there is. NFL athletes do not hit during the week in between games. but years ago they DID! what changed? coaches realized it was more important to keep their guys fresh so they could go 100% on game day vs. pounding them all week.

weight training is no different. your body can only handle so much

Depends on how long is each training session. For MMA running is a must, so take some CARDAZOL, natural booster of cardio, stamina, energy - from bannednutrition.com

There absolutely is a such thing as over-training. You can easily get injured or see your progress stall. What you want to do is listen to your body. I know it is tough to take time off but I promise, you will not lose all your gains by taking a couple days of or lifting light for a week.

Top Bottom