Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

is there a problem with hiring a second personal trainer?

Sorry, I've been working a lot lately.

That dudes full of shit. It doesn't matter how old you are, a flat stomach and abs are achievable. Abs come from eating right and maintaining a good level of bf. for that statement alone I would fire his ass. He's remedial as fuck and is trying to fuck with you.

Yeah, I kind of thought that making statements like that was the opposite of what a trainer is supposed to do. he he.

I do feel like I should probably fire him and find someone else, but I only have a month left before I go back to work, and at this point I may as well continue with him. I've paid him up front for the next 15 sessions and am willing to ride them out - I am seeing results, just not getting the kind of encouragement I think I need. Thankfully, as a grown man I know to look elsewhere to find what I'm missing in life. So far, having you guys to talk things through with has helped me through the rough spots.

This trainer is definitely an example of getting what you pay for. He's charging me a lot less than any of the other trainers around and now I guess I know why.

Last edited:
Really great workout today! I think maybe he was trying to make up for yesterday's snafu. I called him on it the minute I walked in the door. Told him that logically I understood he was just trying to tell me that I had a challenge ahead of me, but emotionally all I heard was, "you will never ever attain your goals."

Explained that even if it were true, he should never say those words to another customer again, and in the future he should learn to lie to me... "You will attain your goals, you will live forever, I have never seen such a massive pecker." All the things any man wants to hear...

I guess this is it. I can't keep making excuses for my trainer. I can't keep coming here to whine to you guys. I guess I just have to be a man and fire the dude. Yesterday he asked if we could move my time so he could leave early, and I agreed, then went and made plans for my afternoon based on that appointment. Today he texted just two hours before the appt to say it was back to the original time because he had to fit another client in. Unfortunately, I had already made other commitments for that time and was unable to change....

Guess who got the trainers time? The guy who scheduled and paid in advance or the young hot girl who called at the last minute? ya.

I'm done with this shit. Between him telling me my goals are unreachable and then disrespecting my time, I've had enough. It was a nice dream to have abs. I'm moving on to other dreams,

I guess this is it. I can't keep making excuses for my trainer. I can't keep coming here to whine to you guys. I guess I just have to be a man and fire the dude. Yesterday he asked if we could move my time so he could leave early, and I agreed, then went and made plans for my afternoon based on that appointment. Today he texted just two hours before the appt to say it was back to the original time because he had to fit another client in. Unfortunately, I had already made other commitments for that time and was unable to change....

Guess who got the trainers time? The guy who scheduled and paid in advance or the young hot girl who called at the last minute? ya.

I'm done with this shit. Between him telling me my goals are unreachable and then disrespecting my time, I've had enough. It was a nice dream to have abs. I'm moving on to other dreams,

What a douche bag. He gives PT a bad name. I'm glad you're finally deciding to get rid of his punk ass.

Don't give up on your dreams bro. Just get the right trainer. Explain before you pay what you're looking for, what your goals are and what you expect out of him as your PT.

Thanks for the encouragement man. It's really appreciated. I understand that reaching a goal is challenging and this is just one of those challenges, but right now I'm just feeling a bit unmotivated. I'm trying my best to talk my way out of it, and out of wallowing in self pity. That does me no good, and kept me from my work out yesterday. Even though I still have no idea what I'm doing in the gym, I could have at least gone there and pretended... just to keep the habit alive.

First goal today. Find a new trainer and gym.

I can do this.

Not sure how to attach pictures to email in this system, so I'm just attaching them here.

The first few are me letting it all hang out. Notice the nice scar on the belly and the way it splits things in two. Nice. ;)

Last one I'm holding it all in.

Top Bottom