Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

is there another way???

emmab

OK, I am 5'5", 114lbs and 22%bodyfat. To lower my bf, I don't think I should lose 8 pounds of fat, so would adding muscle have the same effect??? I am not fat, but want that elusive definition without bulking up..should I go for higher reps or what??????

It may have been a typo, but if you're 22%, bro, you're fat. End of story. Maybe you meant 12% because if you're 22% and 114 pounds, then you'd have to be 103 pounds just to be pretty leanish at 12%.

excuse me, but I am NOT fat. Most people think I am thin. I think it is my body composition due to having lost lots of muscle when I was anorexic years ago, so I am lacking muscle cf being fat. How the hell can I be fat at a BMI of 18. And I am a female, and believe this is within normal ranges. I'd appreciate constructive advice, rather than (wrong) judgments!!!

he assumed you were a male. 22 is average for female. but not good for males.

adding more muscle will throw off the numbers, hence changing your body composition . if you arent happy with your definition then by all means drop a few lbs or kg of bodyfat. by adding more muscle you will make it easier on yourself to lean out due to higher caloric demands and higher bmr.

I'd say up ur cardio, just hit it up 3 times a week 40 minutes each session, and also you got to have a female with a body on her, she only weighs 114 putting on muscle wouldn't be hard at all

I'd say you want to maintain the weight (or increase slightly). if you bump up the heavy weight training, throw in some extra cardio, but eat enough calories to compensate, (Lots of protein, of course), you should be able to alter the ratios over time without having to bulk/cut per se.(Unless you've been seriously training a long time.)

TRY A LOW CARB VERY LOW FAT AND HIGH PROTIEN DIET ,CARDI0-4 TIMES A WEEK 45 MINUTE SESSIONS...
AND SOME XENADRINE RFA1 AND JUST PLANE WORKOUT 3-4 TIMES WEEK 10-12 REPS IN YOUR SETS;)

hey train hard, why the blind allegeance to the low carb diet? It pisses me off man....

and low fat?

Emmab, go to the diet board and get yourself a diet that suits you.
In any case, if you do for train hards expert diet,
try to keep SATURATED fat under 20g, fat at 50-60g is cool.

The key is caloric intake. Find your AMR and eat 500cals less than that.
1.6g / lb bodyweight....again, go to the diet board and readup, typing it all over again is a biAtch.

l8r, and good luck

Top Bottom