Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thanks pljay,&jimmydean!

sloppy joe

Thanks guys,My training partner has the same injury.He when to the docter,they perscribed the same rehab work u guys did.We started doing them tonight.I'm going to continue to (try!)some ME
exercises that u suggested and see what happens.I figure if nothing else i'll just go through the motions even if i can't go real heavy and see what happens.I'ts great to hear from guys who have delt with the same problems & worked through them.I really appreciate both of u responding.If ever i can be of assitance please feel free to ask.Thank goodness it doesn't hurt to do any tricep exercises so i'm going to bare down super hard on them.(thats my weak area anyway)Thanks again & I'll keep you posted.

Bro iceing it over and over will do wonders. But hit those little exercises and i fyour able to perform some movments its not torn. So there is hope. But one thing i would do for sure is cut out all overhead movements for ever. But glad we could help, and yes we both had some bad shoulder injuries and yes you will get through it. Hit them Tris hard!

Top Bottom