Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

THANK YOU VALDEZ!

blaster220

The past failure training kicks soooo much ass! I have never been so pumped and so sick at the same time in my life. People just stood and stared towards the end as I struggled to bust out 3 flat presses of only 135!! LOL... but by God it's the hardest shit I've ever attempted. I can't wait to see the gains.

What a logical way to lift weights... why did I not think of this earlier?

I STRONGLY recommend that anyone who takes lifting serious enough to shut up and buckle down in the gym to try this regimen... it WILL kick your ass :)

that's all. I'll keep everyone posted on gains and possibly some pics.

I kid you not my arms have grown 1/8th an inch in a week and they were at a plateau. This is definetly awesome. I really hope that this type of training helps with my laggin chest, as a key concept of this training is that it completely forces the targeted muscle to give 100% maximal effort on every lift. Whereas a on a bench press your delts or triceps may fail first and the chest is left un-stimulated, this technique FORCES it to be anihilated!!

well, yeah it sounds great, but what kind of failure training are actually talking about?

------------------
true love - hardcore

Read the "Beyond Failure Training pt.1" post on this board.

------------------
Backstage, '75 Olympia:

Serge Nubret, "I look like I can take you."

Arnold, "Keep looking."

it sounds very interesting indeed, but what do you do in case you have no workout partner?
like in my case, i work out at home,....?

simply go until failure, then drop the weight and so on,.. ?

------------------
true love - hardcore

It may not be as effective because the entire point of going past failure is to shock the hell out of your muscles. You can't go past your own failure without help. You can do the next best thing and do 2 sets normally, then on your last set, do as many as you can get up, then drop the weight, repeat, drop the weight, repeat. Just be immediate about dropping the weight... This is an extremely hard workout, so I don't know if I'd recommend doing it without a spotter... could be asking for trouble. I'd hate for you to have to scream for the neighbors with a barbell resting on your chest!

Originally posted by tlhc:
it sounds very interesting indeed, but what do you do in case you have no workout partner?
like in my case, i work out at home,....?

simply go until failure, then drop the weight and so on,.. ?

You can still do drop sets and rest pauses without a spotter.

------------------
Backstage, '75 Olympia:

Serge Nubret, "I look like I can take you."

Arnold, "Keep looking."

Drop sets are GOD when you don't have a training partner with you. Its funny when people see you struggling with such tiny weights. I had a friend who just started training (god damn hes small looks like a little kid at 18). Since he just started I watched as he did drops down to 5Ibs I was laughing so hard watching him struggle with 5Ibs. Good shit though his arms were sore forever. He didn't get into the whole training thing though so I don't expect him back, too bad. I got him to go about 2-3 times. That was the only time I ever saw him put in serious effort.

Top Bottom