Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test Eth Cycle....

sorry guys, i've been in the middle of moving right now...between that and work, my life is very hectic right now. i've still been managing to hit the gym but the diet hasn't been the greatest. i should have everything squared away by the end of the week.

Currently I'm weighing 187 lbs, don't think I will be able to put much more on because I can't really eat enough. Actually I'm pretty satisfied with my weight, I would like to maintain around this and start leaning out a bit more. I'm going to have to start stretching more as well, I'm having a hard time doing shit that never bothered me before. I liked to never got out of my coveralls the other day because I have the sleeves cut out of them.

sorry guys, i've been in the middle of moving right now...between that and work, my life is very hectic right now. i've still been managing to hit the gym but the diet hasn't been the greatest. i should have everything squared away by the end of the week.

Currently I'm weighing 187 lbs, don't think I will be able to put much more on because I can't really eat enough. Actually I'm pretty satisfied with my weight, I would like to maintain around this and start leaning out a bit more. I'm going to have to start stretching more as well, I'm having a hard time doing shit that never bothered me before. I liked to never got out of my coveralls the other day because I have the sleeves cut out of them.
nooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!! keep growing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dude every night at the end of the day take some time and pack the shit out of a food cooler. Take that bad boy with you in your car or where ever you go.

Do not stop eating though. If you want to clean it up thats fine but the last thing you want to do is start dropping your cals right now.

dude every night at the end of the day take some time and pack the shit out of a food cooler. Take that bad boy with you in your car or where ever you go.

Do not stop eating though. If you want to clean it up thats fine but the last thing you want to do is start dropping your cals right now.

agreed bro..theres gotta be ways you can keep eating!... just shove it down!!...that food cooler is a really good idea... :stilleto:

i hadn't planned on dropping the cals, just pretty much maintain them...i was finally able to get to the store last night and bought me a shit ton of turkey breast cutlets....my town has been really affected with weather here recently....we didn't have power for about 5 days last week, some places around here still doesn't. i'm having to leave for work 2.5 hrs in advance instead of the usual 1.5 hrs due to snow and icy roads

***i'm eating the hell out of the Better Protein Bars...i put 3 in a sandwich bag and keep them in my pocket at work.

i hadn't planned on dropping the cals, just pretty much maintain them...i was finally able to get to the store last night and bought me a shit ton of turkey breast cutlets....my town has been really affected with weather here recently....we didn't have power for about 5 days last week, some places around here still doesn't. i'm having to leave for work 2.5 hrs in advance instead of the usual 1.5 hrs due to snow and icy roads

***i'm eating the hell out of the Better Protein Bars...i put 3 in a sandwich bag and keep them in my pocket at work.

ya them bars are the fucking shit ain't they. little plug for myself Better Protein Bars :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Yes clean it up. Eat real healthy and keep the cals the same. You will still grow once you get good rest bro.

shit bro that sucks that was like this last month...fuck it sucked..icy roads and all the snow...i hate it when my car would get stuck..finally bought a freaking truck... ive gotta get me some of those protein bars!

Top Bottom