Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test Eth Cycle....

Hey bro, not to sound fruity or anything, but have you taken any more progress pics yet? I just ordered up a monster/p-plex stack and I'm interested in seeing your progress.

Post workout consisted of a whey protein shake (8oz. milk, heavy cream, 1 scoop of whey protein), 1 piece of grilled chicken breast, 1 serving of sweet potatoes

I'd pass on the cream bro. Post work out shakes should have minimal fat content for optimal absorption rate.

Sorry I haven't been on in a couple days and updated my log. The weather knocked out all the power around me and I've been living in a hotel the past 2 days. I took some progress pics the other day(start of week 4) and I'll try to get those uploaded this weekend.

These pics are from Sunday (Start of Week 4 @ 187 lbs)

***Last 4 pics (in green shorts)are my pics at the start of the cycle @ 172 lbs.

Last edited:
Lets get the before picks up too...

You are getting bigger all around bro.. After all this added size and then a nice cut up after you going to look sick.

You can tell you are caring a tiny bit of bloat.. The add of the adex and unleashed should help with this.. Its not a lot of bloat but a tiny bit..

You can also tell you have gained core size. Your chest looks fuller and bie pose looks good now to. ALl in all for 4 weeks its good progress.

Top Bottom