Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test Eth Cycle....

Its the monsterdrol that is giving you the joint pain bro.. Its drying you out real good.. This is one of the draw backs to a dht derivative bro..

3 choices
1. drop it
2 add a nandro
3 work with it.

I'll take option 3. :evil:

Actually my left wrist has been bothering me for a while, even before the monsterdrol. So far everything is going great! With week 1 finishing up on sunday and i'm already 4 lbs heavier with strength and endurance gains. :biggrin:

Day 6 ( Saturday 1-10-09)

People who don't know that I'm on are beginning to compliment me. I'm starting to look fuller in my chest and shoulders even through my shirt. Its very reassuring when someone notices that your getting bigger. Strength is being to increase but I can already see a major improvement in my endurance. As far as negative sides, my lips are beginning to chap. I just keep chap stick on most of the day. I'm assuming its from the monsterdrol drying me out. I'm also having some joint pain in my wrists but its hard to blame the monsterdrol because it was bothering me a bit before I started. Its hurting more now but I believe its because as my strength ups, I'm beginning to lift heavier. I'm going to closely monitor this though and make sure that I don't hurt myself. There is no need to lift what your muscle is capable of if your joints can't handle it. I'm going to get some glucosomine sulfate to help with the joints.

Day 6 ( Saturday 1-10-09)

People who don't know that I'm on are beginning to compliment me. I'm starting to look fuller in my chest and shoulders even through my shirt. Its very reassuring when someone notices that your getting bigger. Strength is being to increase but I can already see a major improvement in my endurance. As far as negative sides, my lips are beginning to chap. I just keep chap stick on most of the day. I'm assuming its from the monsterdrol drying me out. I'm also having some joint pain in my wrists but its hard to blame the monsterdrol because it was bothering me a bit before I started. Its hurting more now but I believe its because as my strength ups, I'm beginning to lift heavier. I'm going to closely monitor this though and make sure that I don't hurt myself. There is no need to lift what your muscle is capable of if your joints can't handle it. I'm going to get some glucosomine sulfate to help with the joints.

Yes start taking the glucosomine now..

Also do you do joint rotations before every work out. This helps to release Synovial fluid before your work outs. If you start a work out with dry joints this can cause added stress to the joints because now you have dry bone grinding on dry bone..

Synovial fluid - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And fuck ya bro you are doing alright. The best ain't even close yet ether. Do not forget to add in a few more cals for the added size as you get it..

And fuck ya bro you are doing alright. The best ain't even close yet ether. Do not forget to add in a few more cals for the added size as you get it..

I'm eating everything in site and trying to keep it clean as possible...when i get behind on my cooking i normally head over to subways and get a 12" oven roasted chicken breast on honey oat with lettuce, tomatoe and cucumbers

I haven't been doing the joint rotations but I'm going to start doing them. I'm going to head over to food city after this football game and pick up some glucosomine.

Day 8 (Monday 1-12-09)
178 lbs (+6 lbs)

Chest

Flat Bench DB Press
70 X 8
80 X 8
90 X 8
100 X 8

Incline DB Press
70 X 8
75 X 8
80 X 8
85 X 8

Incline DB Flies
45 X 8
50 X 8
55 X 8
60 X 8

Cable Cross (high position)
50 X 8
70 X 8
80 X 8
90 X 8

Dips
4 sets of 15 with bodyweight

Calve Raises (leg press machine)
1 set of 20 with 425

Ab Leg Raises

***Had an amazing chest pump today. I feel like I can get more on the flat bench db press but I didn't have a spot. If I had 2 men hand me the db's i feel like I could get around 120s. I'm going to get some buddies next week.

Day 8 (Monday 1-12-09)
178 lbs (+6 lbs)

Chest

Flat Bench DB Press
70 X 8
80 X 8
90 X 8
100 X 8

Incline DB Press
70 X 8
75 X 8
80 X 8
85 X 8

Incline DB Flies
45 X 8
50 X 8
55 X 8
60 X 8

Cable Cross (high position)
50 X 8
70 X 8
80 X 8
90 X 8

Dips

Calve Raises (leg press machine)
1 set of 20 with 425

Ab Leg Raises

***Had an amazing chest pump today. I feel like I can get more on the flat bench db press but I didn't have a spot. If I had 2 men hand me the db's i feel like I could get around 120s. I'm going to get some buddies next week.
At this point you need to add in another whole set of ab work to each ab work out. So 5 sets now.

Also we talked about adding another chest work out to your week bro.. We did not touch base on what it should be.

I would really like 1 of your cheat work outs to be a solid all core lift workout.. IE flat bench 5x5 max out on last set. do flat bench,and inlcine 5x5 and then some cables if you have anything left.

I would rather you just add this to one of your work out for the week. flat bench 5x5 and incline bench 5x5. Push it max weight on this and keep adding each week..

What you think?

At this point you need to add in another whole set of ab work to each ab work out. So 5 sets now.

Also we talked about adding another chest work out to your week bro.. We did not touch base on what it should be.

I would really like 1 of your cheat work outs to be a solid all core lift workout.. IE flat bench 5x5 max out on last set. do flat bench,and inlcine 5x5 and then some cables if you have anything left.

I would rather you just add this to one of your work out for the week. flat bench 5x5 and incline bench 5x5. Push it max weight on this and keep adding each week..

What you think?

I'll throw the flat and incline bench 5X5 in on thursdays.

Day 9 (Tuesday 1-13-09)

Back

Seated Rows
170 X 8
180 X 8
200 X 8
220 X 8

Lateral Pulldown (wide grip)
150 X 10
170 X 8
180 X 8
190 X 8

Straight Arm Pulldown
140 X 8
150 X 8
170 X 8
180 X 8

Single Arm DB Rows
130 X 8 ***These are the heaviest in the gym so thats why I kept the same weight.
130 X 8
130 X 8
130 X 8

***These may be the best workout I've had yet. My lats were swollen! I got several compliments at the gym today about my lats. I love getting sick to my stomach from working out so hard. There were several times I almost had to run to the garbage can to puke!

Top Bottom