Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test Eth Cycle....

2-9-09

Quick Update:
Today starts week 6. I'm still at 187 lbs. Finding it really hard to eat enough food to continue to gain at this point. I've noticed since I've started the Unleashed and arimidex, I'm looking leaner. Strength is good and slowly increasing. I'm having some trouble with my left wrist though. It absolutely aches all day. I started taking some glucosomine sulfate again to help though. I have to wrap my wrists once I go over 225 on the bench bench the pain is just unbarable.

2-9-09

Quick Update:
Today starts week 6. I'm still at 187 lbs. Finding it really hard to eat enough food to continue to gain at this point. I've noticed since I've started the Unleashed and arimidex, I'm looking leaner. Strength is good and slowly increasing. I'm having some trouble with my left wrist though. It absolutely aches all day. I started taking some glucosomine sulfate again to help though. I have to wrap my wrists once I go over 225 on the bench bench the pain is just unbarable.

dropping the reps and upping the weight will make it easy to put on some more weight. The less reps will prob have a good effect on your wrists to.. On the other hand the extra heavy weights my hurt you wrist to..

You will want to switch to a lower rep higher weight program with more rest time at the end of the cycle and into pct anyway to save the gains.

dropping the reps and upping the weight will make it easy to put on some more weight. The less reps will prob have a good effect on your wrists to.. On the other hand the extra heavy weights my hurt you wrist to..

You will want to switch to a lower rep higher weight program with more rest time at the end of the cycle and into pct anyway to save the gains.

I will drop the reps and up the weight around weeks 8 thru 14. Do you want me to increase the number of sets when I do this or keep it along the lines of something like a 4 sets of 4 routine?

Top Bottom