Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test Boosters

Cut

I know that deadlifts and squats help with test production and mass building, but what other exercises have the same effect? Am I correct in thinking push presses, cleans and snatches, and db lunges have the same effect.

It's not the exercise, it's the intensity. Generally the more compound and more intense, the greater the production. I posted a study on this that Tiervexx recently bumped.

spatts said:
It's not the exercise, it's the intensity. Generally the more compound and more intense, the greater the production. I posted a study on this that Tiervexx recently bumped.

^^^^What she said. :D

thanks spatts, I've just had a look at that thread.

On a side note, does anyone know why I have a bullet hole in my folder icon?

Also it has been shown in studies men that live with or are around women alot have a naturally higher level of test due to the women being close. It really has, seriously.

DBCooper said:
Also it has been shown in studies men that live with or are around women alot have a naturally higher level of test due to the women being close. It really has, seriously.

That's it, I'm getting a harem

LOL, and I was just thinking of having a girlfriend and bouncing at the strip club.

Top Bottom