Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

test 250

tttgif

High End Bro
Platinum
how long should your shoulder hurt using sus 250 2 ml. it has been 4 days and it is still very tender anyone have any input thanks

Sust can be painful for people.. I used it my 1st cycle as well and I got bad PIP. It lessened after a while but it was still sore.

Why are you pinning 2ml of sust at a time.

What is your cycle

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

4ml a week. Only need to pin twice I'd go with glutes. And ice is the worst thing to do will only make crash worse. Pip is from when the oil is absorbed and the crystals are left of gear. So it causes irritation of muscle fibers. Use a heating pad to get blood to it and warm it up to be broke down faster. And its virgin so it will suck for a few weeks.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using EliteFitness

hello again u say it's virgin so it will suck for a few weeks u mean that my shoulders will hurt for a few weeks and if so what about my glutes they will hurt real bad to be hard to sit dwn yes should i not stick to the delts and as far as heat goes they are swollen and they r hot to the touch u r saying that is because the oil is still sitting there?? yes so one last thing when they r done hurting it will not hurt like that again after they r broke in ???? and what r some other gear that is less pain and perhaps better as far as gaining lean mass personal opinions wanted i am 130 lbs 40 yrs old am currently using the sus 250 and arnolds fav "D"!! @ 20 mls per day and tomorrow i must pin my delt again will that be ok or make it worse?

hello again u say it's virgin so it will suck for a few weeks u mean that my shoulders will hurt for a few weeks and if so what about my glutes they will hurt real bad to be hard to sit dwn yes should i not stick to the delts and as far as heat goes they are swollen and they r hot to the touch u r saying that is because the oil is still sitting there?? yes so one last thing when they r done hurting it will not hurt like that again after they r broke in ???? and what r some other gear that is less pain and perhaps better as far as gaining lean mass personal opinions wanted i am 130 lbs 40 yrs old am currently using the sus 250 and arnolds fav "D"!! @ 20 mls per day and tomorrow i must pin my delt again will that be ok or make it worse?

You're 130lbs. Seriously

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

yes 130 why that bad i have always been small that's why i am on this site life is too short to be small that's my new philosophy i have put on 25 lbs in 3 months using creatine shakes and as much food as i can handle i had a health problem 2 yrs ago droped me to 92 lbs so i have come back and wnat ur advise on doing it right 130 is now 134 i have gained 4 pounds this week so i can see 225 in the future near future with the right guidence so i welcome ur input so what about my questions from the last post???

Top Bottom