Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Terrorists Planning Summer Attack - Associated Press

Well, the fireworks will be memorable.

ChefWide said:
So I am pretty glad I am flying with my wife and kids to states for 4th of July weekend.

chaos mage said:
LMAO

I couldn't give a fuck what the terrorists bomb as long it isn't Taco Bells and my neighborhood bar.

You got nothing to worry about: why would a terrorist bomb South Central?

ChefWide said:
You got nothing to worry about: why would a terrorist bomb South Central?

I don't know why they wouldn't... disrupt the flow of drugs and civil war would ensue. Maybe not civil war, but I for one will be looting pharmacies

These terrorists are all procrastinators. I thought it was going to happen on the anniversary of 9/11, then again on Christmas day, then again on New Years.
Now this summer is the time it's going to happen.
Don't get me wrong, I'm glad there have been no more acts of terrorism in the ole homeland, but I can't afford to keep flying to vegas and renting 4 hookers every time the world is supposed to end.

broley said:
Don't get me wrong, I'm glad there have been no more acts of terrorism in the ole homeland, but I can't afford to keep flying to vegas and renting 4 hookers every time the world is supposed to end.

:lmao:

This so reminds me of the boy who cried wolf. This "predicting the next attack" fad is getting tiresome real quick.

I wouldn't be surprised if this turns into a vegas gambling phenomenom as well.

Razorguns said:
I wouldn't be surprised if this turns into a vegas gambling phenomenom as well.

They had a thing that was supposed to predict terrorist events by chatter and speculation levels... I think they made em take it down...

Top Bottom