Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

tendonitis issues

groslyç

I was diagnosed with carpal tunnel syndrome which extreme pain on your wrists tendons, and lifting has to be postpone during recovery a possibly surgery. This has been really bad news for me since I like to stay in shape and if I don't lift regularly I can gain weight and fat very quick, what work out routine or exercising would you recommend the best to stay in shape and keep muscle and at the same time not force my wrists? thank you.

I would highly suggest getting in the pool and working out. In water you're going to have the least strain on your muscles. I herniated my L4 disc that pinches my sciatic nerve and hit the pool to help regain strength. Good luck buddy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tendinitis (also called tendonitis) is an inflammation or irritation of a tendon (a thick cord that attaches bone to muscle). Doing extra exercises with a muscle group that is already inflamed will probably make the tendonitis worse. Anytime you perform a weight bearing exercise, inflammation occurs. That's why you experience a pump. Doing any exercise that heavily involves your wrists will probably make your forearm tendonitis even worse.

I would try to stick with exercises that are easy on your wrists like using machines, cables etc. If you want to use a barbell, use an EZ curl bar. Also look into wrist wraps.

The best natural supplement you can take to reduce inflammation is fish oil. Start supplementing with 6-10g per day. It'll reduce inflammation in your forearms and help reduce your tendonitis symptoms.

Top Bottom