x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals
Sarms for SaleNeed To Build Muscle INC.

Tenderness in lower abdominal, nut sack region

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Tenderness in lower abdominal, nut sack region within the Weight Training & Weight Lifting category.

Excerpt: I've had slight tenderness for the past few years in all the classic places that lifters usually get a hernia. I've had the doc check it three times (fun, fun:( ), but they never find anything wrong. I'm about to start lifting heavy again, but I'm not wanting anything to pop. Does anybody else have this chronic tenderness? I'm thinking maybe it will just stay like it has been for the past few years.

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Tenderness in lower abdominal, nut sack region

I've had slight tenderness for the past few years in all the classic places that lifters usually get a hernia. I've had the doc check it three times (fun, fun ), but they never find anything wrong. I'm about to start lifting heavy again, but I'm not wanting anything to pop. Does anybody else have this chronic tenderness? I'm thinking maybe it will just stay like it has been for the past few years.

Re: Tenderness in lower abdominal, nut sack region

Originally posted by casavant
    I've had slight tenderness for the past few years in all the classic places that lifters usually get a hernia. I've had the doc check it three times (fun, fun ), but they never find anything wrong. I'm about to start lifting heavy again, but I'm not wanting anything to pop. Does anybody else have this chronic tenderness? I'm thinking maybe it will just stay like it has been for the past few years.

A friend of mine who is big into martial arts did. He even had a "bulge" down below, and to the left of his navel. He was checked for a hernia as well, and he was told that he had pulled his groin "a long time ago", and to just take it easy for a while... he did as he was told, and the bulge, as well as the tenderness went away.

Kind of odd to me... but that's as close as I've heard from someone I know...

Gracias, BBV

Anybody else wnat to allay my fears/scare the shit out of me?

I've had 2 herina and always had some tenderness down there. The doctor says my nuts aren't doing the proper job draining the fluid so there's a build up. I can feel it after I bust a nut or take a hot shower... Don't know if it's the same, I'm just telling you I have pain. (damn that rhymes too!)

Originally posted by 69Muscle
    I've had 2 herina and always had some tenderness down there. The doctor says my nuts aren't doing the proper job draining the fluid so there's a build up. I can feel it after I bust a nut or take a hot shower... Don't know if it's the same, I'm just telling you I have pain. (damn that rhymes too!)
    Mine doesn't seem to get any worse, it's just there an aweful lot. I did a few heavy deadlift and squat sessions a couple of months ago and I think that's what got it this time. I'm going to do a cycle in the next couple of months, but I think I may lean more toward hyperextensions for lower back and hack squat and smith machine for quads. Then maybe after a few weeks switch to free weight stuff if I'm holding out all right. I've never run any juice before- think it could help heal shit up down there? I'm thinking probably not, but I was just wondering.

Re: Re: Tenderness in lower abdominal, nut sack region

Originally posted by Big Brother Val

A friend of mine who is big into martial arts did. He even had a "bulge" down below, and to the left of his navel. He was checked for a hernia as well, and he was told that he had pulled his groin "a long time ago", and to just take it easy for a while... he did as he was told, and the bulge, as well as the tenderness went away.

Kind of odd to me... but that's as close as I've heard from someone I know...
    I have exactly the same thing, and was told the same thing. It's been like this for years( 7+ ) and the only thing I do about is to wear tight fitting underware( don't let the boys hang free ) when I squat or dead.

No bulge yet, so maybe I need to stop worrying.