Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

temp back routine? strained lower back?ideas

HAYEZ

Crack Peddler
Platinum
any ideas for a back routine? strained lower back 2 weeks ago doing deads and still cant work lower back..

kinda feel like wasting time with this...
ive been doing now 3 sets each

weighted surpine rows
straight back rows
laying on bench rows

chinups
pull ups
bi curls

Have you thought about just taking a week off and see if the straing goes away? If it's already been two weeks you might consider seeing a doctor if you haven't already.

Cheers,
Scotsman

it feels 75% better but i dont want to do any exercises that put alot of stress on it. im sure another 2 weeks it will be good to go but im taking it slow now

so kick me while im down my retarted ass fell down some stairs today and hurt my should and my back again....go fucking figure...

Scotsman said:
Have you thought about just taking a week off and see if the straing goes away? If it's already been two weeks you might consider seeing a doctor if you haven't already.

Cheers,
Scotsman

+1, I would get some rest bro

Get some rest, then build some strength on it, rack pulls are always good for building an awesome back. Since I've been doing them ( by the way GOOD FORM is very important ) my back has gotten huge and it doesn't hurt anymore or get thrown out. Also, abs helps immensely with the stability of the back.

the worst thing you can do for a lower back injury is rest it. I'm not saying start throwing the weights around again while your hurt. What you should do is some physical therapy for a lower back strain. Its basically movements using your own body weight for your core and lower back. A strong core equals a stronger back. Let me know if you need some PT exercises. Glad to help.

Top Bottom