Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Telmisartan endurance use?

I'm interested to know what the results from Telmisartan use are? After reading about GW1516 I decided not to go for it and instead try Telmisartan to increase endurance. What dosages are common? Any advice from anyone who has experience?

I've struggled finding much info about Telmisartan online but it seems to have been in use by cyclists for a couple years now.

I'm interested to know what the results from Telmisartan use are? After reading about GW1516 I decided not to go for it and instead try Telmisartan to increase endurance. What dosages are common? Any advice from anyone who has experience?

I've struggled finding much info about Telmisartan online but it seems to have been in use by cyclists for a couple years now.

Cyclists are taking 80mg per day split into two doses. 40 mg AM and 40mg PM.

I've been using telmisartan for a couple weeks and I haven't seen significant results. I started at one week with 40mg in the AM then for two weeks 40mg in the AM and 40mg in the PM. I have lost a little bit of weight but I haven't seen any increase in performance. Any tips?

I've been using telmisartan for a couple weeks and I haven't seen significant results. I started at one week with 40mg in the AM then for two weeks 40mg in the AM and 40mg in the PM. I have lost a little bit of weight but I haven't seen any increase in performance. Any tips?
How is your BP? Is it lower? It might be too soon... do you notice any changes in your perceived exertion? Similar to GW, you should be able to go longer and not get as tired as you would when not taking it.

Strangely enough my BP is up! I have noticed weight loss but it's not giving providing the overall benefit I was expecting. I'll give it a few more weeks.

Any other meds out there that endurance athletes use that are legal yet lethal?

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding

I'm still trying using telmisartan and seeing some positive gains now. It seems to be effective at increasing endurance.

Is telmisartan to be cycled or used continuously throughout the year?

Last edited:
Is telmisartan to be cycled or used continuously throughout the year?

A friend of mine starts using it two weeks before starting a training cycle and continues using it until the end of the peak maintenance period (the last two/three weeks of a typical endurance training cycle).

Then he takes a break, coinciding with a low-volume recovery period. He feels that helps him achieve the necessary overloading during the build-up period of training.

I take 40 mg a day for high BP and have not noticed an increase in endurance beyond what I experience anyway from increased training this time of year ( I live in Northern Canada). On the plus side I have not noticed any other unwanted effects either. Lowers the BP right into the target zone.

Top Bottom