Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Teens, what are your lifts@bodyweight???

well i just turned 21 back in january......... i still consider myself more on par with you guys than i do the big boys.

i have only been powerlifting for 27 weeks......... i was bodybuilding and competing in that for a year and a half.

i am currently 265lbs @ 5'10.

i lift raw, drug free, and with no supplements:

i have a 350 plus lb bench

i have a 500 plus lb squat

and a 425 plus lb deadlift

max effort highlights:

i have done a close grip 315lb bench on decline with a pause

a 405 pause box squat of a 2 inch below parallel box with no belt or knee wraps

dynamic day highlights:

i work out for 10 sets of 2 on box squats off of a milk crate with 225lbs with the strong bands on for a total of 425lbs at the top resting on 45 seconds inbetween sets.

and 10 sets of 3 bench with 215lbs resting on 30 seconds inbetween sets.

im happy with were i am out......... but no where near satisfied.

i walk in the gym everyday with the attitude that i am stronger than i was the day before........ it has helped me a lot.

X

i just terned 18..
just started lifting again..pretty much in season numbers
5-6 177

bench estimated-235

squat- in the summer i was doing like 500 for parellel reps thats how i was taught to squat. recently i was taught how to really squat..ass to floor and im going real light working on form and working up.

deadlift- today was my first day deadlifting.. i did 235X8..withouth much strain..so i dont kno..

Well not that there is anything wrong with the generation of powerlifters now, but guys we're the next generation of lifters with this board and helping each other out we can beat those records that have been set. All we have to do is train hard and if you really want it you will achieve it. Great numbers guys, since we're young its easier for us to bring them up fast. The younger guys 16 and under will go up quicker but more power to them.

Top Bottom