Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Teen Training for success need others help.

BlackSmoke

I am 15 years old and weigh only 82lbs. I have a disease that is called sickle cell animea. I don't think i spelled the last word right but oh well. Anyway this disease makes me have blood cells in the shape of a sickle. I lave a fast metabolism. I want to lift 180lbs by september. Yea I have big goals and I am totally motivated. I try to gain weight but I can't. And my mom gets only 1000bucks a month so we don't buy alot of food. I know food is the most imporant thing, so what foods should I buy and how can I start building a great chest and arms. I have abs because I worked the shit out of them and walk about 4miles everyday to my friend house. I can bench about 30lbs. I have only a dumbell(not dumbells I have one since my bro jammed the other one and the weights can't come on or off). It is 26lbs I do curls with it . I need to know what to buy and what to do. So yea I need guidance.

Well depending where you live your mom could go to a cosco or a whole sale food store and pretty big amounts of food for decent price....since you cant do many things with that 26 lb dumbell you might want to try to save up some money and get a membership to YMCA or something....BUT considering your money situation you might want to try this http://www.bodybuilding.com/teen/derek22.htm seriously...

and the problem with drinking milk.. is it all milk? whole milk? 2%?
hope this helps bro

Well from what I just learned about sickle cell disease, you want to avoid stress and over exertion. Blood flow is also minimized due to your disease. That is not good for heavy training. I won't say you can't reach your goals but I would focus on more smaller realistic goals first.

First goal should be to get all your equipment ready. Second goal, go 6 months on a training program without losing any consistancy in your training. (stay healthy and don't miss a workout) 3rd goal figure out you're body and how much lifting is too much and how much is too little to make your muscles grow.

As for equipment. look in the paper everyday under the free section for people giving away old weights. take whatever you can get your hands on. ask around on these boards if anyone has old weights they wouldn't mind giving up to help out a hungry lad.

you need dumbells, a bar and plates. you can give yourself a nice workout with just that.

get the equipment first and then ask for a training regimen.

you should also ask your doctor if lifting weights is right for you.

Scaggs

Hey your in jersey huh? i can see if if got old stuff to give ya. I'll check my gym this weekend

Scaggs

Try to PM a member called BodyByFinaplix (he's on these boards a bunch, or at least used to be). I seem to remember him buying a lot of bulking food on a tight budget. I believe a big part of it was ground turkey from Walmart.

Welcome to the boards brother!! Some great suggestions already on here. I dont know anything about the condition so cant offer much more then whats already been stated on here. Getting the weights should be the main concern now, if you cant get to a gym. Chin-ups and push-ups are also excellent for conditioning. They are also a good way to ease into heavier lifting with weights. Best of luck with your goals and dont be afraid to ask questions on here. PM me anytime and Ill try to help the best I can

Top Bottom